CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008


Well, it has been too long since I've posted anything so, with a little inspiration from my sister, I am sharing with you my work desk. I call this picture "My Desk-Life", because the majority of my life is right here. This desk has some character. I have sat at here for the past few years.... ever since we moved offices due to a fire. It was sort of torn apart through the moving process. As cluttered as it might look, I actually have everything really organized and I clean and dust it frequently. Anyways, this blog is more of a resolve to post more on my blog, so I took initiative and started right away by taking a picture with my cell phone. My example for good blogging: Tristen and Ken! Thanks Tristen for all your entries, I love to read them!

0 comments: